Thursday, December 31, 2009

Countdown

Got this 4 years ago. I believe some of you have saw this before. As today's the last day of 2009, I shall share this (again for some of you) as you countdown to the year 2010. Happy New Year 2010!!

Phua Chu Kang was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
and 10.
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1.
This is what he came up with......

"1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run until I fall 6 and throw out. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven.

Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also ask me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1".

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. countdown both ways.. =p

kenwooi.com

M Taher said...

Hello,
Did you notice my new blog: http://forwardability.blogspot.com/-- all about the fun, fuss, and fury of the forwarded emails.

Will appreciate your comments.

Wish you and your family season greetings, happy holidays, happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas, Winter Solstice, Muharram, and a very happy and prosperous new year!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails